* Need to organize your thoughts?
* Write out your feelings?
* Remember special memories?
* Capture a memory into words from a picture?
If you answered "YES" to one or more of the questions, then Writing the Heartache is a course you will benefit from!
- This five-week course is offered by Daniel's House Publications.
- The cost is $35.00.
- The next course runs January 17 to February 18, 2011. Sign up TODAY to reserve your spot.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you pay for the course.
- Questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn to write poetry, essays, and letters to and in memory of your loved one. Pouring out your pain onto paper is cheap therapy and in this guided course Alice will show you how to use writing as a tool for healing. The course lessons will be sent to you via email each week.
You will be instructed on how to complete your assignments. Once completed, send them back to Alice who will critique your work, offer suggestions, and support.
Outline for Writing the Heartache Writing Workshop
1. Week One: Introduction - Getting to Know You
2. Week Two: Introducing Your Loved One Through Poetry
3. Week Three: Writing a Letter to Your Loved One and to Others
4. Week Four: Writing for Change - The Essay
5. Week Five: Writing for Publication
Daniel's House Publications 2008-2010
All rights reserved.
Click on the tab to pay for your course via
Mail a check to:
Alice Wisler of Daniel's House Publications
P.O. Box 51531 Durham, NC 27717 USA
"This course got me writing more often, and as I did, a lot of heartache was uncovered and dealt with. I was so pleased. I recommend Alice's workshop for all who have lost loved ones." ~ Anna L.
"This workshop is for anyone who wants to write from pain and sorrow. I learned how to cope with the loss of divorce and relationships." ~ Kay M.
Writing the Heartache Workshop